Erin Park Automotive Partnership O/A Erin Park Lexus complies with the requirements of Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, 15 U.S.C. 6801 through 6810 (GLB Act), and the Federal Trade Commissions implementing regulation, Regulation P, 16 C.F.R. Part 313 (Regulation P), in particular, as both relate to the disclosure and protection of Non-Public Personal Information (NPI) for Customers with regard to the authorized distribution and intended use of Customers financial information to other parties. Erin Park will substantially comply with the GLB Act and Regulation P for all Customer NPI received, transferred or obtained from the use of this site or from a party (a party and collectively the parties). In particular, each party may use Customer NPI it receives, transfers or obtains from a party only for the purpose for which the party delivered such NPI, and only for such other purposes permitted under 16 C.F.R. 313.14 and 313.15. Whereas, by use of this site and its forms, Customer acknowledges that any information submitted may be utilized by Erin Park Lexus for its intended purpose.
The manufacturer(s) represented by Erin Park Automotive Partnership O/A Erin Park Lexus requires that we submit certain Customer NPI for each vehicle transaction. This required information might include financial information regarding whether the vehicle was leased or financed, the term of the transaction, the lending institution, information relating to extended warranties and other related documentation. The manufacturer typically requires this Customer NPI to confirm the sale of a vehicle for the purpose of initiating warranty coverage and the delivery of timely vehicle information to Customer about recalls and other notices. In order to deliver a vehicle to you at Erin Park Automotive Partnership O/A Erin Park Lexus, we are attempting to obtain your Opt-In consent to submit this information in accordance with the provisions set forth in this disclaimer. If you elect to Opt-Out, there may be limited opportunities to receive certain products and services that you qualify to receive as a result of your vehicle transaction.
Customer Privacy Notice:
In connection with your vehicle transaction, Erin Park Automotive Partnership O/A Erin Park Lexus may obtain information about you of a financial nature that will fall under the protection of the GLB Act with regard to NPI. In accordance of the GLB Act, Customer should be aware of the following disclosures:
Erin Park collects Customer NPI from the following sources:
- NPI received from Customer on forms, applications and in connection with financial transactions
- NPI received about Customers based on transactions with Erin Park and third parties
- NPI received from Consumer Reporting Agency about Customer
- NPI received from any non-affiliated parties as permitted by law
Erin Park Automotive Partnership O/A Erin Park Lexus may disclose any Customer NPI while you are a Customer, potential Customer or previous Customer, to an affiliated party or non-affiliated party in accordance with the provisions of the GLB Act including but not limited to the following parties:
- NPI disclosed to financial service providers, banks, credit unions and leasing companies
- NPI disclosed to other financials institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements
- NPI disclosed to non-financial companies such as automobile manufacturers
- NPI disclosed to other parties such as service providers and software maintenance companies
- NPI disclosed to third party marketing companies and market research companies
NPI disclosed to any non-affiliated parties as permitted by law